We are an established accountancy practice based in Poole and have vacancies for an experienced bookkeeper to join our expanding and friendly bookkeeping department.
Responsibilities: Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Bookkeeping for a varied portfolio of clients within the office and off site at clients’ premises
- VAT Return preparation and liaising with HMRC
- Communicating with clients to request records and answering client queries
- Prepare year end accounts file
- Provide assistance to clients who undertake their own bookkeeping
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts for some clients
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a practice or similar environment and have previous experience of using Sage, Quickbooks and Xero to their full functionality and Excel to a high level.
Excellent inter-personal, attention to detail and organisational skills are a must.
A market facing salary is on offer.
Currently, the majority of our staff are remote working due to COVID and those that are in the office are temperature checked and have to wear masks whilst not at their (socially distanced) desk.
Please email a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position along with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org